Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ladies Night!

And the feeling's right, oh yeah, it's ladies night!  Gotta love a little Kool & the Gang stuck in your head.  This Tuesday was the first night of a new Men's ministry at church, so I invited all the women I know in Cheney over for some feminine fun.  We had some snacks, fellowship, and made some pretty flowers.


I read about them at SimplyVintageGirl when I googled "how to make flower hair clips" and thought it would be fun to try it.  Because even women like to play with fire (especially Katniss).  Everyone made such great hair clips; I can't believe I didn't take a photo of everyone's creations!  But trust me, they will be wearing the classiest flowers in their hair. 


I can think of so many things that could be dressed up with these flowers - napkin rings, pinned to a purse, instead of a bow on a gift, on a scarf, magnets, the list is just beginning.  I must be excited for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment