Saturday, February 11, 2012

God's Good Grace

It is encouraging to me when others share big and small evidences of God's grace.  To give God the glory and in hopes of being encouraging, I want to share with you a recent big gift of God's grace. 

 
 
In a few weeks, I am going to start a temporary assignment in Portland.  I'm excited to see my brother, sister-in-law, and my nephew.  And the project for work is going to be something entirely new.  I've been praying for a way to help my brother and his family, and for motivation to work for the glory of God, and check out how God graciously answered both those prayers at once!  His plans are much better than all the ways I dreamed up to make that happen. 

Paul writes about the grace of God to the Corinthians, "Working together with him, then, we appeal to you not to receive the grace of God in vain.  For he says, 'In a favorable time I listened to you, and in a day of salvation I have helped you.' Behold, now is the favorable time; behold, now is the day of salvation." (2 Corinthians 6:1-2)


God's grace is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment