Thursday, February 2, 2012

Git 'R Done

Well, we're one month into 2012, and I'm finally starting in on that to do list.  Better late than never, right?  Actually, I am starting what I'm going to call the Git 'R Done list.  It's a little redneck, but I do live in Eastern Washington after all.

I have all sorts of things that I have planned to do, but I haven't done them yet.  Not big things like go around the world in a hot air balloon or scuba dive on the Great Barrier Reef or stand on the north pole.  Little things that I already have at home, probably taking up space in the office.  Or projects that I've started, but I haven't completed.  So here goes!

The first project had to be something I can accomplish simply, only because I want to check something off my list.  You know, a small victory to start things off.  So here it is:


I know, it's a window.  I got it months ago...in November... intending to turn it into a picture frame hanging above the dresser in our bedroom.  And three months later, it's time for it to finally hang on the wall! 


Now this is a pretty heavy frame that was going to need some hanging hardware and careful planning in order for me to hang it without help.  After clearing off the dresser, I set the frame on top to visualize where it was going to hang.  And guess what?  I liked how it looked leaning on the wall sitting on the dresser.  So, after adding some candles and wedding photos, I just checked the first item off theGit 'R Done list!

No comments:

Post a Comment